Dynamics AX for Life Sciences
Arbela Technologies’ ERP solutions for the Life Sciences vertical are applicable to Cosmetics, Beauty Supplies, Personal Health, Chemical Manufacturing, and Pharmaceutical industries whose manufacturing processes need to follow FDA requirements. These industries often operate in environments of fast moving products with strict regulatory requirements and ever-changing customer demands. These companies may require the ability to sell their products via the Internet, through retail stores, and/or large distributors. Competition within this industry is fierce, and as such, companies need to be agile in new product introduction and in customer service in order to maintain their competitive edge.
How can these enterprises achieve cost-effective organizational agility?
To begin, it requires effective financial management, precise manufacturing and planning, and traceable inventory management up and down the supply chain—from suppliers all the way through consumers. Microsoft Dynamics AX provides a powerful platform for these critical business requirements, along with revealing analytics for full visibility at all levels of the enterprise. It is a cost effective and integrated solution that minimizes implementation efforts by easily plugging into the current IT infrastructure, including extensive retail specific capabilities such as category management, eCommerce integration, and Point of Sales solutions.
Arbela has extensive experience in serving this industry. Over time, we have tailored Dynamics AX to fit the specific needs of the Life Sciences industry, including:
- Quality management and compliance through detailed manufacturing and supply chain tracking (ePedigree), corrective action/preventative action capabilities, Part 11 document management, electronic signatures and extensive workflow capabilities for approval and process enforcement, as well as auditing, and quality requirements planning including: ANSI 2859-1, NIST Series 6, ANSI Z1.4, custom.
- Multi-dimensional financial management architecture using data models, assuring the capture of all relevant financial information for products, entities such as manufacturing, distribution centers, retail stores, and categories
- Integrated multi-tier vertical manufacturing, distribution, and retail solution—all within one legal entity and or multiple entities for seamless operations
- Advanced purchasing and replenishment functions, including rebate and deals management
- Advanced order management and replenishment capabilities, including promotion management and advanced pricing
- Product development and configuration management with release functionality to one or multiple companies
- Demand planning and management
- Sales and operations planning
- Supplier and customer collaboration
- Multi-channel marketing and sales management support and warehouse management
- Category and assortment management and POS retail solution–all integrated for efficiency and seamless customer experience
Arbela's enhanced Microsoft Dynamics AX solution for Cosmetics, Beauty Supplies, Personal Health Chemical Manufacturing, and Pharmaceutical industries include the following components:
If you are in this vertical and want to learn more about how our specific products and services can help you run a more agile and efficient supply chain, please Contact US, and one of our supply chain experts will reach out to you shortly.