SharePoint Server 2010
SharePoint is an integrated suite of server capabilities that can help improve organizational effectiveness by providing comprehensive content management and enterprise search, accelerating shared business processes, and facilitating information-sharing across boundaries for better business insight.
Collaboration and social computing: Allow teams to work together effectively, collaborate on and publish documents, maintain task lists, implement workflows, and share information through the use of wikis and blogs.
- Portals: Create personal My Site portal to share information with others and personalize the user experience and content of an enterprise Web site based on the user's profile.
- Enterprise Search: Quickly and easily find people, expertise, and content in business applications.
- Enterprise Content Management: Create and manage documents, records, and Web content using workflow and information rights management.
- Business Process and Forms: Design business forms that are accessible directly in a Web browser and integrate that with databases or other business applications.
- Business Intelligence: Allow information workers to easily access critical business information, analyze and view data, and publish reports to make more informed decisions.