Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012Microsoft has expanded on its market-leading ERP with more than 1,000 new features and enhancements across core ERP and industry capabilities. These new enhancements result in quicker implementations and lower costs for mid to large size organizations.
Dynamics AX is an integrated, adaptable business management solution that helps people make more informed business decisions with greater confidence. Microsoft Dynamics AX works like and with familiar Microsoft software such as the Microsoft® Office system. This means users have less of a learning curve, so they can get up and running quickly and focus on what's important. Microsoft Dynamics AX can easily work with systems companies already have in place. By automating and streamlining financial, customer relationship, and supply chain processes; Microsoft Dynamics AX brings people, processes, and information together wherever they are located around the globe, to increase the productivity and effectiveness of your business and help employeess drive business sucesss.
Microsoft Dynamics AX supports your entire business processes including:
- Financial Management
- Trade Management
- Customer Relationship Management including: Sales and Marketing as well as Sales Management
- Demand Planning and Management
- Order Management
- Retail Point of Sales
- Logistics and Inventory management
- Warehouse Management
- Production Management
- Master Planning
- Shop Floor
- Human Resource Management and Payroll
- Business Analysis with Microsoft SQL Server
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Customer ans Supplier portal
- Extensive integration with Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, and Biztalk
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, unlike other ERP systems, manages both the administrative dimension and operational requirements of your business. To accomplish this, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 delivers rich, prebuilt, industry-specific functionality out of the box for vertical industries including Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, Service and Public sector. A broad portfolio of specialized vertical solutions means a better fit for the needs of your business with standard functionality and a quicker time to value. Some powerful highlights include:
- Multi-site with global consolidation of chart of accounts, items, vendors and customers.
- Multi-language and multi-currency with localizations for 36 countries.
- More than 30 Role Centers that provide a single landing page for individual activities and Key Performance Indicators (KPI). These Role Centers are easily configurable to accommodate each employee’s specialized role.
- 11 SQL Analytics Server Cubes behind the Role Centers.
- Over 800 out of the box reports, all delivered through SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Rich interoperability with Microsoft business productivity tools including Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Business Intelligence fully embedded throughout the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 user experience.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is a set of unified, natural models that let you see, measure and change your business. It is simpler to set up and simpler to change because the software reflects the real world in a natural way. Fundamental elements of the unified, natural models in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 include:
- Flexible business organization modeling, allowing you to capture the physical locations of your business, legal entity structure and business reporting structure.
- People, with separate modeling of the person, their reporting hierarchy and their role.
- Declarative representation of business workflows, policies and dollar limits.
- Unlimited financial dimensions, allowing categorization and analysis of transactions across multiple axes.
- Date effectivity for data and models at the framework level to enable before and after reporting across organizational changes.
- Support for multiple hierarchies – for examples, one based on human resource reporting and another based on legal entity, with the ability to designate one hierarchy for one approval process and another for a different process.
- Managing security based on roles and tasks.
Although Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 has evolved with added, powerful functionality and agility, an intentional commitment to simplicity has been made – simplifying every aspect of the system from installation, deployment, implementation, customizations, user experience and upgrades.
- A familiar interface that is simple to learn and intuitive to use.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 brings the power of software to more users in the business, adding rich functionality for supplier relationship management (SRM) and a rich set of employee self-service functionality for human resource data, procurement and travel expense management.
- Interoperability with Microsoft collaboration technologies from Microsoft SharePoint, Windows Azure and Microsoft Lync – making it simpler to connect employees, customers, suppliers and partners.
- For system administration, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 automates and streamlines applications lifecycle management, removing steps and making the system simpler to deploy, manage and upgrade. This allows for increased value while at the same time providing a low total cost of ownership (TCO).
Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012 empowers your people to anticipate and embrace change so your business can thrive. It helps employees be more productive and increases the value of information by providing all people in the organization with access to critical business information and processes. Because it includes rich industry and core ERP capabilities in a single, global solution, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 promotes fast time-to-value. Simple to learn and use, it provides the agility you need to expand business opportunities, modify processes, and differentiate your business. With pervasive interoperability, you can take advantage of existing investments, lower the total cost of ownership (TCO), and support innovation in your organization.
The Microsoft Dynamics RoleTailored user interface includes more than 30 Role Centers and makes it easy for everyone in key business areas to access and share self-service business intelligence (BI) and reporting. Organizations can license Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 through a simple model based on user types that helps an organization buy licenses based on the exact needs of their individual users with options to grow easily as needed.
In a single solution, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 helps enterprises meet their business requirements easily with purposely built capabilities for five industries (Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, Public Sector, and Services). In addition, the core ERP capabilities support all users with financial management, human capital management, supply chain management, sales and marketing, and more.
Microsoft Dynamics AX supports global organizations by managing multisite operations through shared reference data, master data, global engines, and business processes, as well as country-specific capabilities, in a single instance.
Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 Business Intelligence and Reporting
Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 Application Foundation
- AX 2012 Role Centre Interface Provides Everyone with BI
- AX 2012 Powerful & Agile Inventory Management
- AX 2012 For Distribution Companies
- AX 2012 Enterprise Portal Simplifies Access To Information
Click here for some of the new powerful features of Dynamics AX 2012