Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 has a significant amount of new
e-Learning courses and documentation that can enable users to develop and schedule their
own unique learning program. The courses cover Applications, Customization, Financial Management, Installation and Configuration, Service Management, and Supply Chain Mangament. Each course focuses on either the technical,
functional, implementation, or Sure Step (Microsoft Implementation
methodology) disciplines. To access the e-Learning materials, you must have access to Microsoft Partner Source or Customer Source. Available resources can be found here. If you would like more information, please contact us here.
- On a Financial Dimension set, we are getting deadlocks when we enable the “Update balance during the posting process”.
- Adding a new dimension to an existing account structure in Dynamics AX 2012
- Wish you had “Security Roles” in Dynamics AX 2009?
- How to use Negative and Positive Days in Dynamics AX
- Interested in learning how to cut the mystery out of managing security in Dynamics AX?